Flagstaff Health Insurance
Flagstaff Health Insurance is unique
There are many factors you should consider when choosing a Health Insurance option in Flagstaff. Each Insurance company provides you with unique benefits and you should ask yourself some important questions when determining the plan that fits you.
- What plan is right for me given my budget, goals and objecitves?
- What insurance company is right for me?
- Is my healthcare provider an approved provider?
- Is individual or Group Insurance right for me?
In Flagstaff, choosing your Health Insurance options may be different than Phoenix or even Prescott. Understanding rates, coverage, and providers is paramount to a sound Health Insurance plan. We encourage you to allow us to help make this process simple by surveying all the various Health Insurance carriers specific to Northern Arizona. We can make this process simple and quick with the information you give us. Narrowing the search based on your criteria and our knowledge makes an otherwise cumbersome process streamlined.
Individual Flagstaff Health Insurance Plans
Until recently, most people got their health insurance from their employer. People with low income got their health insurance from the government. But now, more and more people are buying private health insurance plans tailor-made for individuals. If you are one of these people, you should be seeking an individual health insurance plan from GE Insurance Agency now.
Why choose GE Insurance Agency? Because we are an independent agency offering real time health insurance quotes and online applications from multiple health insurance companies. We believe in total transparency. Compare options and then apply online from the convenience of your own home or office. The experts at GE Insurance Agency will help you choose from:
- HMO plans: An HMO, Health Maintenance Organization, is a specific type of health care plan that sets out guidelines under which doctors can operate. On average, health care coverage through the use of an HMOcosts less than comparable traditional health insurance.
- Major Medical/PPO: Provides benefits for most types of medical expenses that may be incurred. Offering more complete coverage with fewer gaps, major medical insurance covers a much broader range of medical expenses – including those incurred both in and out of the hospital – with generally higher individual benefits and policy maximum limits.
- Surgical policies: Most health insurance plans sold today are major medical plans but there are a few hospital and surgical health insurance plans on the market. Surgical health plans often aren't as comprehensive as major medical plans, but are typically less expensive.
- Dread Disease Policies: Often called “cancer policies,” dread disease policies cover one or more dread disease: cancer, heart disease, or other major malady.
- Hospital indemnity: A hospital indemnity plan provides a daily benefit for each day you are hospitalized -- and this is paid without regard to the hospital expenses incurred. This daily amount is paid to you and the benefit is triggered simply by confinement as an inpatient.
GE Insurance Agency Your Flagstaff Health Insurance Expert
Since 2007, GE Insurance Agency has been a leading Arizona-based insurance advisor for individuals, families, and small businesses. We have earned a high level of respect for our service with our clients and insurance carriers. So what are you waiting for? You owe it to your health to complete the free, no-obligation form on this page today.