Flagstaff Long Term Care Insurance
You have spent years saving so that you can enjoy retirement on your terms but have you considered what will happen to that plan if you become sick or injured during retirement? Without long term care insurance in Flagstaff, you and your spouse have not anticipated one of the most common situations that retirees face.
Most retirees are likely to need some sort of nursing care or extended medical assistance during their retirement. The costs of that care averages over $6,000 per month for a private room in a nursing home, according to a recent national study. The amount in Flagstaff, AZ is $5,400 (varies on the type of care and facility).
- Can your nest egg meet the demands of $65,000 each year for medical care?
- When is the right time to purchase LTC Insurance?
- What are the different types
Worried about the cost? Compared to the certainty of huge care costs, most find that the cost of long term care insurance in Flagstaff very affordable.
Flagstaff long term care insurance policy can protect your retirement dream for you and your spouse. The policy can be customized so that you can receive in-home care rather than being moved to a facility.
You may think that you are already covered by Medicare for a nursing facility but that coverage does not allow for in-home coverage, and you will be placed in a state-run facility in order to get that care.
Here are two reasons to get started right away!
- The earlier you take out a long term care policy, the less the premiums will be. If you are in good health right now, it makes sense to get approved.
- You can get a no-risk quote right away by filling out the short form. We'll get back to you with an affordable path to securing the retirement you want.